Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TheBuddyForum.com Reviews - Legit or a Scam?

Is TheBuddyForum.com legit or a scam?
Legitimate1 Vote · 50.00%
Working1 Vote · 50.00%
Fake0 Votes · 0.00%
Scam0 Votes · 0.00%
Malware0 Votes · 0.00%
Stolen Downloads0 Votes · 0.00%
Other Issues0 Votes · 0.00%
Not Working0 Votes · 0.00%
1 Participant

Leave all your reviews and comments concerning TheBuddyForum.com here.

thebuddyforum.com

Description:
TheBuddyForum is a community forum associated with the use of game bots and automation tools, particularly for Blizzard Entertainment's games, such as World of Warcraft. Forums like TheBuddyForum often serve as platforms for users to discuss, share, and seek assistance related to botting, scripting, and automation in games.

It's important to note that the use of game bots and automation tools can violate the terms of service of many games, leading to consequences such as account suspension or banning. Engaging in activities that disrupt fair play and violate the rules established by game developers is generally discouraged within the gaming community.

The availability and nature of forums like TheBuddyForum can change over time, and users should exercise caution when participating in discussions related to game bots and automation. Always be aware of the potential legal and ethical implications associated with using modifications in games.

Please answer the poll to help us collect data on this game hack source.

Is this site providing working and legitimate cheats or have you had any issues?

I think they got sued by Blizzard at some point, so very certainly a legitimate website.

How the process ended I am not sure. I think they had to stop selling their WOW bots.