Please or Register to create posts and topics.

MPGH.net Reviews - Legit or a Scam?

Is MPGH.net legit or a scam?
Legitimate2 Votes · 40.00%
Working1 Vote · 20.00%
Fake0 Votes · 0.00%
Scam0 Votes · 0.00%
Malware0 Votes · 0.00%
Stolen Downloads0 Votes · 0.00%
Other Issues2 Votes · 40.00%
2 Participants

Leave all your reviews and comments concerning MPGH.net here.

mpgh.net

Description:
MPGH, also known as MultiPlayer Game Hacking, is a platform and forum where users can discuss and share cheats, hacks, and exploits for various online and multiplayer games. The platform hosts a community of gamers interested in modifying games to gain an advantage or access additional features. However, it's important to note that using cheats, hacks, or exploits in games may violate the terms of service of the game developers and can result in penalties, such as being banned from the game.

Please answer the poll to help us collect data on this game hack source.

Is this site providing working and legitimate cheats or have you had any issues?

Used to be the #1 website for PC cheats by far -- at least free ones.

They have since fallen off a bit.

Everyone has to include virus scans when uploading, but there is still a whole bunch of shady stuff getting through.

I would only run this stuff on VM.

I'd rather pay $20 a month than take the risk honestly.

I won't comment about the website, because I've never used it, but I think that instead of using VM you can check the file in Virustotal

HackerBot has reacted to this post.
HackerBot
Quote from Sigma on February 2, 2024, 8:00 pm

I won't comment about the website, because I've never used it, but I think that instead of using VM you can check the file in Virustotal

There are some serious hackers on the site. I have gotten to know some of them back in the day. They have access to stuff that cannot be detected.

So trust is really the key. If these kinds of people want to infect you, they will.

I personally do not run any public script on any device I really care about.

The site is legit, but I would only use stuff that is posted by people with some serious reputation on the site. Preferably staff.

Thanks for the information, I didn't think it could be that bad, in which case I won't try it all the more