Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Modded-1.com Reviews - Legit or a Scam?

Is Modded-1.com legit or a scam?
Legitimate2 Votes · 50.00%
Working1 Vote · 25.00%
Fake0 Votes · 0.00%
Scam0 Votes · 0.00%
Malware1 Vote · 25.00%
Stolen Downloads0 Votes · 0.00%
Other Issues0 Votes · 0.00%
Not Working0 Votes · 0.00%
3 Participants

Leave all your reviews and comments concerning Modded-1.com here.

modded-1.com

Please answer the poll to help us collect data on this game hack source.

Is this site providing working and legitimate cheats or have you had any issues?

It's not the most popular, but it's the best site imo.

I've downloaded many modded games from there and every one works perfectly

HackerBot has reacted to this post.
HackerBot
Quote from Sigma on January 23, 2024, 9:43 pm

It's not the most popular, but it's the best site imo.

I've downloaded many modded games from there and every one works perfectly

Agreed. I have seen many people steal mods from them. So they must be pretty good.

Their 'modded by modded-1' still shows up. That is actually how I find most good providers. By seeing who they steal mods from.

Sigma has reacted to this post.
Sigma

Yes. In fact, I only discovered this site because I saw that Happymod steals a lot of mods from them( In general, does Happymod have any mods of their own or do they just steal)?

I just found malware infested Tasker apk on their site so idk about legit... A similar file was reuploaded to Mobilism, original authors name is supposedly "look" and reposters name was Fxolan. I wanted to use this site to find a safe version of the APK, but I came across a nearly identical file with a different name. Not sure if l00k stole the file from modded1 or modded1 stole it from l00k but they have the exact same behaviors and malware, which includes Bazarloader and SMSAgent, plus it gives the app device admin privileges and changes the default SMS app. Oh, did I mention it also has a built in screen recorder that native tasker doesn't have, access to record phone calls which again tasker doesn't have and a backdoor? No patched Tasker has ever had these LOL nor have they ever shown up in any virus scan/sandbox when running them. Not sure how modded1 got this file but if they got this, they're not completely safe. Be cautious when using them.

Here's the virus reports for the 2 tasker apks, top one is the confirmed malicious one from Mobilism, bottom one is the one from modded1. If you look at the community tab for both of them you'll see the community has made it clear that this isn't riskware from a modded app, this is full on malware. Also, remember that these APKs were supposed to be PATCHED, not heavily modded or even lightly modded! Nothing like this has ever showed up in Balatans or derrins patched Tasker apks on Mobilism (or patched Tasker apks on there from anyone else! Heck, usually not even 1 possible threat (the false positives) shows up on Virustotal with patched Tasker apks!

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/d2695cf764d383d526e2a33cd6cf20ad78925e3efc5bb054a93944474b52a5cc/detection

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/457341f28669eb09f552cede2273b9d342716b0254c62ea9676565fe4497f530/detection