Please or Register to create posts and topics.

LuckyPatcher APK Reviews - Legit or a Scam / Malware?

Is LuckyPatcher APK legit or a scam / malware?
Legitimate4 Votes · 50.00%
Working1 Vote · 12.50%
Not Working0 Votes · 0.00%
Fake0 Votes · 0.00%
Scam0 Votes · 0.00%
Malware0 Votes · 0.00%
Hard to Use1 Vote · 12.50%
Other Issues2 Votes · 25.00%
4 Participants

Leave all your reviews and comments concerning LuckyPatcher APK (Patching App) here.

luckypatchers.com

Description:
Lucky Patcher is an Android application that allows users to modify and patch other Android apps, including removing license verification, modifying app permissions, and removing ads. It also enables users to create modified versions of apps with additional features or unlocked content. However, it's important to note that using Lucky Patcher and similar tools to modify apps may violate the terms of service of the original app developers and can result in penalties, such as being banned from using the app or facing legal consequences.

Download Link:
https://cheatware.net/android/lucky-patcher/

Please answer the poll to help us collect data on the legitimacy of this game hack software.

Is this app / software working for you or have you had any problems? - Have you experienced compatibility issues, malware, unwanted software or similar issues or is the tool great to use?

IamMemE has reacted to this post.
IamMemE

Lucky Patcher is clean. Has been for a long time.

I would not use it on your main Android phone, but use an old one, as it can easily turn your phone into a brick if you are not careful. Especially when trying to patch the OS.

No idea who owns the tool at this point. Does anyone know the owner?

ChelpuS has always owned Lucky Patcher, no?

plays2much has reacted to this post.
plays2much
Quote from Sigma on January 23, 2024, 10:26 pm

ChelpuS has always owned Lucky Patcher, no?

I heard the site got sold some years ago. I am not sure about the code.

I'm not sur the original guy still owns it.

Lucky Patcher is legit, but it can easily ruin your device if you do not know what you are doing. So be very careful, especially when patching your Android system files.