Please or Register to create posts and topics.

HappyMod.com Reviews - Legit or a Scam?

Is HappyMod.com legit or a scam?
Legitimate0 Votes · 0.00%
Working2 Votes · 20.00%
Fake3 Votes · 30.00%
Scam1 Vote · 10.00%
Malware0 Votes · 0.00%
Stolen Downloads3 Votes · 30.00%
Other Issues1 Vote · 10.00%
4 Participants

Leave all your reviews and comments concerning HappyMod.com here.

happymod.com

Description:
HappyMod is an app store for Android devices that provides modified versions of various applications and games. These modified versions often include additional features, unlocked content, or other enhancements compared to the original versions available on the official app stores. It's important to note that using modified apps may pose security risks and violate the terms of service of the original app developers.

Please answer the poll to help us collect data on this game hack source.

Is this site providing working and legitimate cheats or have you had any issues?

My personal experience with the site is mixed. For online games, this site only offers fakes, but for offline single player apps, their APKs work 50% of the time. As far as I can tell all of the mods in the site are stolen from actual legitiamte sources and the 'modded by' messages still show up if you install them.

Overall, try for single player games if you have to.

For online games, this will either get you banned or it simply will not work.

Mostly fakes, ads and viruses.

Not so bad, they have a lot of mods, some work and some don't, sometimes you may find a virus.

The main problem is that they don't have their own mods and they steal everything from good sites like modded-1 or platinmods

They steal from everyone. At the very least extremely shady. And if they steal mods, then who knows what else they will do to make money at the expense of others. I do not trust this site. Online mods do almost never work. For offline games its more like 60%.

Yes, pretty much a scam / download stealing site.

Still, they are quite popular right now.

I hope they clean up their act and publish originals in the future.

Do you really believe that?

I think just because they have a really high popularity for doing nothing but stealing mods, all the more reason not to change it