Please or Register to create posts and topics.

GameDVA.com Reviews - Legit or a Scam?

Is GameDVA.com legit or a scam?
Legitimate0 Votes · 0.00%
Working2 Votes · 40.00%
Fake0 Votes · 0.00%
Scam0 Votes · 0.00%
Malware0 Votes · 0.00%
Stolen Downloads2 Votes · 40.00%
Other Issues1 Vote · 20.00%
2 Participants

Leave all your reviews and comments concerning GameDVA.com here.

gamedva.com

Description:
A popular website in Google that offers APK downloads and mods. "Gamedva" appears to be a website that provides access to a variety of Android games, which may include standard versions as well as modified versions, also known as mods. These modded games typically have alterations or features that are not present in the official releases, such as unlocked levels, unlimited in-game currency, or other enhancements.

Please answer the poll to help us collect data on this game hack source.

Is this site providing working and legitimate cheats or have you had any issues?

Please share Your experience to help others.

They have good mods, but most are outdated.

They write that they have the latest version, and only before hitting the install button do they show the real version of the mod, which usually as I wrote before is outdated.

Honestlöy, I have never used them.

But what I see looks like just another ripoff that steals from the people that make working mods and repost them on their site.

I guess by the time they post on their site it is already outdated and they do not bother to update.

I can be wrong.

I'm not sure, they certainly steal mods, but I think they sometimes make their own too.

For example, in many games you have 3 mods to choose from.

I think there would be a potential for a good site, but they are too lazy to update the games