Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Best Website for FREE APK Mods?

Hello.

I have noticed that many of the websites in the HackerBot search only offer their best mods if you pay them or participate in some scheme that involves money.

What is the best website for getting FREE apk mods where I do not have to pay? Preferrably with no ads too.

Thanks.

HackerBot has reacted to this post.
HackerBot

Ads are everywhere, you can't avoid them.( I recommend installing Adblock or Brave browser ).

On the other hand, the best sites with few ads are modded-1.com, apkmody.com,an1.com and platinmods.com( there are paid mods there, but there are also many free ones, you have to log in and click the like button under the mod you want to download

plays2much has reacted to this post.
plays2much

Thanks.

Yes I have tried some of them. AN1 seems good, but I think you have to sign in to download... But then that seems to be the norm.

I am just afraid of getting spam to my email.

No, you don't have to log in anywhere in an1, of these four sites only in platinmods  you must   create an account, but you don't have to worry about any spam.

I like modded-1 the most, but I think I can recommend any of these 4 sites

Quote from Sigma on January 26, 2024, 9:09 am

No, you don't have to log in anywhere in an1, of these four sites only in platinmods  you must   create an account, but you don't have to worry about any spam.

I like modded-1 the most, but I think I can recommend any of these 4 sites

Do you use an emulator to run the mods? I really do not want to root my Samsung. I am afraid. One of my friends got malware and now everytime he visits awebiste, he gets redirected to ads.

No

If you are afraid of a virus, just check the file in Virustotal, just remember that PUA and Android Riskware are not viruses.

I personally have never seen a virus in any of these 4 sites.

Do you know what site your friend downloaded the malware file from? Perhaps instead of downloading the real file, he clicked on an ad that contained a virus?

I think , the vast majority of mods are completely safe, sometimes when I downloaded mods from other sites I would run into a virus, but before installing I always checked the file in Virustotal, then deleted it and there was no problem.